Tuesday 6 November 2012

Say Hi to Pam

Pam Lonsdale is our new Event Co-ordinator.  Pam's remit is to knock us all into shape to ensure we continue the success of Arts Trail events through into 2013.

Pam has been kind enough to pen a few words as way of an introduction.










Hello everybody

My name is Pam Lonsdale and I’ve been lucky enough to be appointed the new Event Co-ordinator for The Saltaire Arts Trail.

I joined the organisation just over a month ago now and have been busy from day one meeting with our fantastic volunteers, linking up with other organisations in the area, and generally getting things going for next years event.

Just to give you a bit of background about myself, I am a jewellery designer/maker, co-organiser of another arts event in West Yorkshire, curate small exhibitions at a bistro in Heckmondwike and am just in the process of moving on from being the Centre Manager at West Yorkshire Print Workshop in Mirfield so life is never boring! But I’m happy to say I love what I do.

We are keen to get more volunteers and other organisations on board for next years event so if you would like to get in touch with me please email hello@saltaireartstrail.co.uk

Pam

Photo credit: Dawn Robinson Photography

1 comment:

sociology dissertation writing said...

It is excellent toward be real examine and who besides resolve study it he spirit absolutely obtain several supplementary.

Post a Comment